Dec 2021 - Present
Freelance Web Designer, Editor
Christian Daniel Designs
- Creating visually engaging designs for high-traffic websites, boosting user retention by 30%.
- Producing engaging videos to complement client websites, leading to increased page views by 22% and sales uplift of 10%.
AUG 2020 - NOV 2021
Social Velocity MKTG
- Strategically developed video content portfolios, resulting in a 45% engagement increase and 10K new subscribers.
- Developed an innovative video post-production workflow, with 40+ completed projects achieving a 95% overall client satisfaction rate.
June 2014 - July 2020
Director, Digital Content
The Plaza, A Fairmont Managed Hotel
- Initiated comprehensive website redesign, boosting visitors retention rate by 25%, while maintaining web traffic at 90K views per month.
- Managed & oversaw strategies of a $75K social media ad budget to develop campaigns, boosting conversions by 22%.
CUNY Hunter College
I earned my Bachelor of Arts in Media Studies, with a focus in Sociology, from Hunter College in May of 2018, graduating Cum Laude.
Final Cut Pro
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Preiere Pro
Php & MySql
Php & MySql
CEO / DREAM INC.
"We had a very complicated set of needs, but he was able to provide us with an incredibly user-friendly experience. With Christian's guidance and expertise, we had an amazing website up and running in no time. We can't thank him enough for all the hard work."
SVP Marketing In Integrations, CashApp
"I recently worked with Christian on a branding project for my company, and the results were incredible! His creative eye and attention to detail brought our ideas to life in ways we never expected. He is a pleasure to work with, and I'm looking forward to our continued partnership."
Founder, Dynamic Designs NW
"Christian was a pleasure to work with. He is very smart, easily understood the scope of work, provided ongoing communication and met deadlines."
VP, Unheard TV
"Christian did a phenomenal job editing this episode! He was a pleasure to work with and we will be hiring him again and again."